Monday, 21 August 2017

New Baby Keepsake - Claire Rhodes-Brandon

I’m a little late in posting as yesterday Tonic Studios launched their brand new My Moments die collection. The collection consists of Hinges, Locks, Months and Suffixes. They’re perfect for scrapbooking and cardmaking, as well as for adding embellishments and features to your 3D projects.

The Months and Suffixes are a great addition to your craft stash with 16 dies included (12 months and 4 suffixes), these will be so useful all year round.

For my first project, I used one of the months of the year for a baby's name, creating a keepsake using the Index Box die set also from Tonic. I've also used one of the hinges as a background/hanger for my panels. 
There are more shows over the weekend so be sure to tune in to see demos and some clever inspiration from the DT.

No comments:

Post a Comment