Friday, 8 September 2017

Happy Anniversary Gerbera - Christine Smith



A messy embossing powder and embellishment mousse card using a stencil to create a heat embossed background, then finishing off by using the Gerbera Daisy Die Set to create the focal element and finally a scattering of Nuvo Crystal drops :D I was just having fun playing for this weeks Blog Tonic post :D And I've been wanting to use more of my Nuvo Embossing powders, so I thought why not use one of Tonics fab 6x6 stencils to give me the network for my embossed background :D I then added some watered down Nuvo mousse to make some areas of the embossed pattern pop more, and I used a natural sponge to do this, just so it was a bit random :D Hope you like the card :D :D 

Main Tonic products used in this video :D 
Carnation Pink and Bubblegum Blush Nuvo Crystal Drops
Funky Tape Runner
Nuvo Light Mist Spray Bottle 

Other Products used :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D 



A few more photos below :D 









1 comment:

  1. What a fun card and is reads as if you had good fun being messy with it. :) where you say "Main Tonic products used in this video are" sorry but where's the video?

    ReplyDelete